The Feisty Lily

The Feisty Lily

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving

I picked Lily up from the sitter last night. Found out she was running a 102 temp. Ugh! Luckily, some tylenol really helped her. She seems like she's doing better today.

I can't wait to be off tomorrow. Do nothing but cook, play, and eat.

I'm excited for her. I hope she feels up to pigging out on all sorts of goodies.

I decided to a mini-list of things I'm grateful for:

1. My daughter - for all the troubles that she has, she's still a blessing.
2. My friends - I have very few friends that actually live near me, but the internet is a wonderful thing. I have so many friends who I can rant about men and various other things with, or just talk. Knowing they are there when I need them is a great thing.
3. My job - I don't particularly like it, but it does pay bills. In this economy, even having a job is something to be super, super thankful for.
4. Having a car that runs, even if she protests sometimes.
5. A roof over my head.
6. Food in my belly.
7. Pepsi. 'Cause Pepsi's just awesome.
8. Supernatural - because those two men have given me some very nice fantasies.
9. Outrageously printed socks. Just because everyone needs fun socks.
10. God - because....well, I don't know exactly. Just because.

No comments:

Post a Comment