The Feisty Lily

The Feisty Lily

Friday, December 18, 2009

8 am is too early

Lily had another assessment done today to see if she would require (still) her weekly home health care nurse visits. I was hoping the assessor would say Nope, she's good.

Nope, she's not. I think the visits are going to continue until Lily actually shows up on the weight chart.

Bugger.

Don't get me wrong, I LIKE our HHCN Natasha. I just don't like getting up at 730 every wednesday. LOL.

Todays measurements:
Weight: 13.15 lb
Height: 26.5 in
Head: 44 cm

She's got a GI appointment on Monday, at 8 am. That's going to be a long day, because its also the day I work 8 hours. Ugh.

Oh, I think its possible for a child to get too comfy in the water. I had her with me for a bath last night, and she was laying on my chest, splashing the water with one hand. Then she'd try to roll over off me. Apparently she hasn't gotten the message that she could drown doing that, lol.

I cannot believe Christmas is next week. Holy hell. That just sucks.  Well, I got her tissue paper and box, though, so we're good. I figure she's 9 months old, there's no point in buying her something that cost a lot of money.

1 comment:

  1. Wait, you're giving her a box of tissue paper to play with? OMG THat's the greatest baby gift idea EVER! I love it!!! Dianna, you rock.

    ReplyDelete